Webroom based Review Meeting of NIC Nagaland State Coordinator with State Centre Officials on 31st january 2022
Participants : Nagaland State Coordinator, SIO & State Centre Officials
A Webroom based review meeting with the State Coordinater, Mrs. Ratnaboli Ghorai Dinda, DDG,NIC Hqrs, New Delhi, and officials of the NIC Nagaland State Centre was conducted by Shri.Sushanta Kumar Mondal, DDG & SIO NIC Nagaland SIO and Shri. I .Lanusungkum Aier, STD and ASIO on the 31st of January 2022.The SIO welcomed all the participants to the meeting. The State Coordinator congratulated the new incoming SIO and wished the best to the outgoing SIO. The State Coordinator also wished all the
officials of the NIC State Centre a very Happy New. The virtual meet was held to assess the working function of the officials, issues relating to personnel, Administrative, Financial, Technical and possible solutions and Skill Development. The State Centre officials also appraised the State Coordinator and the SIO of their respective projects and the ongoing activities that are to be supported accordingly. During the meeting the issues requiring immediate attention were discussed and taken up with the State Coordinator. These issues are as given below:
– The total no. of districts have increased to 16 from the existing 12 districts. NIC District Units are established in only 11 District. One of the new Districts, namely Chumukedima, already has the Deputy Commissioner’s Office established. This district will most probably be the first one to have all the infrastructure available before the other districts. Hence Manpower requirement needs to be looked into.
– Proposal for NOKLAK district infrastructure and engagement of manpower is still pending in NIC HQ.
– Acute shortage and requirement of Manpower for the State Centre as well as in the Districts Units.
– AMC issues for the rectification of Hardware has not been taken up for the past one year by the assigned vendor M/S M Intergraph Systems Pvt. Ltd. It was discussed if engagement of vendor can be taken up by the respective State Centres, NIC HQ may consider the same.
– Administration section requires a Senior Administration Staff and also requires to be imparted with regular trainings on matters related to Office procedure and Accounts so as to effectively take up the Administrative issues.
The State Coordinator assured to take up these issues with concerned Divisions in the HQrs. while at the same time encouraged the Officers to continue to put in all effort with the available resources for upliftment of NIC in the state.
The meeting ended with a Thanks to the Chair.
NIC State Centre Officials in attendance:
1. Shri. Sushanta Kumar Mondal, Scientist-G & SIO
2. Shri. I. Lanusungkum Aier, Scientist-F & ASIO
3. Shri. Kemvu Elah, Scientist-F & HoD
4. Smti. Swedesenuo Natso Angami, Scientist-D
5. Shri. T. Y. Sangtam, Scientist-C
6. Smti. Novotsono Natso, Scientist-B
7. Shri. Joyshankar Rakshit, Scientist-B
8. Smti. Aphreno Sakhrie, Scientist-B
9. Shri. Ruuvisie Kehie, Sc./Tech. Asst. B
10. Shri. Kevichutuo Belho, Sc./Tech. Asst. A
11. Smti. Viseno Rhetso, Asst. Section Officer